Sunday, April 15, 2012

Alice in Wonderland drawing

One of my favorites books of all time is Alice in Wonderland.  When I was a kid I drew this.  I drew it from one of the illustrations in the book.  You can see all the stains on it it's so old.  You can also see the signature, "Jane", which is my middle name and which I preferred until I started college...

India ink on paper.  Too bad I didn't know to spray my pictures back then.  It's one of the only old pictures I have left.  Some thief in New York wound up with all the rest of them. 

Anyway, just thought I'd share it with you.  xn

3 comments:

  1. My last poem..
    To you a prayer..that
    Beauty that is yours
    In mind ,action and love..
    will be yours forever..
    The looking glass
    Once visited will always tell the same tale..
    Believe you are truly beautiful
    In these things..
    Love will follow..love will be there.
    If wishes were horses..then beggars would ride
    ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this because it starts with "my last poem".
    But I will admit it's beautiful. And I will say thank you.
    xn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you is more than enough for truth..xA.

    ReplyDelete