Sunday, July 10, 2011

Michelle Dumbbell

 I was inspired by Michelle Bachmann to write these song lyrics.  You can sing them along with the Beatles tune "Michelle". 



Michelle, dumbbell
these are words that go together well
dumb Michelle

Michelle, dumbbell
you and hubby are going straight to hell
for the lies that you tell

You're sickening, you're sickening, you're siiiiickening,
that's all I want to say
until I find a way
I will say the only words I know
that you'll understand,
You're
as annoying as spam

Michelle, dumbbell
you're so dumb
oh yes as dumb as poop
yes, dumb as poop

I need to, I need to, I neeeeeed to
I need to make you see
Just what you mean to meeee
Until I do I'm hoping you will
knooow what poop means

Your karma, your karma, your kaaaarma
I hope you know by now
will get to you somehow
and until it do I'm hoping you
will know what I mean

So I will say the only words I know that
yoooou'll understand
dumb Michelle



copyright@2011 natalie singer all rights reserved,v1.81

No comments:

Post a Comment